Did you know that you can use coconut oil for yeast infections? No? Then find out that yeast infection home remedies coconut oil and how to use it to best effect. One of the major causes of yeast overgrowth is taking a lot of antibiotics. So what can you do to cut down the risk of getting a serious yeast infection? Some of them have discovered that using coconut oil for yeast infections could be a natural way.
Why Coconut Oil for Yeast Infection is Effective?
- It is responsible for stopping the growth and replication of the yeast. This work as a natural
- The fungus feeds on sugars and this sugar can be substituted by coconut oil.
- The immunity of the body is also improved and that are better absorbed by the body in the presence of coconut oil.
- Coconut oil has an ability to form a protective layer and it works as a barrier.
Coconut Oil is good for Yeast Infections:
Coconut oil contains the natural anti-fungal agent. A regular application of coconut oil will be applied for two or three times that can control the growth of yeast infection. Coconut oil is an antioxidant and effective agent in killing the excess yeast. Coconut oil forms a non-irritating protective layer and helps to heal yeast infection quickly.
How to use Coconut Oil for Yeast Infection
Try the following popular methods which have minimal to no side effects, for treating yeast infection.
- Coconut oil on Skin:
Take a few drops of coconut oil and apply on the infected area. This will help in healing the infection faster.
- Add Coconut Oil into Diet:
You can add coconut oil to the diet with a smaller quantity and then gradually increase. Regular cooking oil will be replaced with coconut oil. You can also add coconut oil into oatmeal.
- Coconut Oil Douche:
Mix 3 to 4 spoons of coconut oil with warm distilled water. Douche with the solution and repeat until yeast infection is gone.
- Coconut oil with Cinnamon Oil:
This will control the yeast growth and that will prevent yeast infections. Mix coconut and cinnamon oil in an equal amount of oil. Apply to the affected area until yeast infection is gone.
- Coconut Oil with Garlic Oil:
This will prevent yeast infection fast. Mix a few drops of garlic oil, vitamin E and that are diluted in the coconut oil. This solution will be applied to the affected area.
Some useful tips for using coconut oil:
- Always use organic coconut oil which is natural and has most health benefits. This makes it high in dangerous fatty acids.
- Coconut oil may also provide benefits during healthier skin, lower cholesterol levels and healthier immune system.
By using coconut oil, you can easily and naturally cure yeast infection by itching and irritating symptoms. Coconut oil for yeast infections will be more effective to the overall problem. This is a truly natural way to treat the yeast infection.