Yeast infection is a painful condition that many women experience at some point in their lives. Vaginal yeast infections are most often caused by unhealthy forms of fungus that grow in the warm. Some of the most common natural remedies for the treatment of yeast infections will provide relief from the uncomfortable itching and burning.
How to Treat a Yeast Infection?
The symptoms can range from being annoying and most yeast infections can easily be treated.
- Diagnosing an infection:
There are a number of symptoms that may indicate a yeast infection.
- Itching and soreness
- Pain or burning during urination
- Thick white discharge in the vagina
- Causes of yeast infection:
Some of the most causes of yeast infections are
- Antibiotic – antibiotics kill some of the good bacteria in your body which leads to yeast infections.
- Menstruation – woman is most likely to develop a yeast infection around the time of her period.
- Birth control – birth control pills cause a change in hormone levels which bring about a yeast infection.
- Pregnancy – during pregnancy, the hormonal changes will affect the yeast infections.
- Obesity, poor sleeping habits, and stress can increase the yeast infection.
Home Remedies for Treatment of Yeast Infection:
Yeast infection is increased by taking any form of antibiotic. By eating probiotic foods will help fight and maintain the natural prohibits fungus.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar:
Mix some raw organic apple cider vinegar with fresh water and used as a douche and help to cure the yeast infection. This will reduce the inflammation and relieves you from the itchiness.
- Organic Garlic:
Another remedy for yeast infection is to eat the fresh garlic cloves; it will help clear up your yeast infection. This works because garlic has natural anti-fungal properties and natural antibiotic.
- Use coconut oil:
When you are suffering from vaginal yeast infections then this will be an excellent remedy. If you apply coconut oil around the vagina on a regular basis, it will kill the bacteria and you can free from the infections.
- Oregano oil:
Oregano oil is another effective remedy for yeast infections. It will help to reduce yeast infections.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil:
This organic tea tree oil is a powerful natural fungal cleanser. You should place a few drops of organic tea tree oil on a natural tampon and insert into your vagina. This should be sufficient to relieve the symptoms.
- Avoid harsh feminine products:
Natural protective oils are harsh for the feminine anatomy. These oils will help to prevent yeast from forming. Alcohol and other toxic chemicals in these products will leave more susceptible to infection.
It is when you get an infection that your body gives you a sign that you are out of balance. A stressful life can cause a yeast infection to grow. So just relax by doing yoga, massage, and exercise.
It is safe to try these natural remedies before you opt for the over the counter for yeast infection and they are safe to use in addition to other treatments.